Friday, June 21, 2013

Updates and Alabama Blog Meet-Up

Well It's been so very long since I've visited bloggy land... so I have many many updates.

First of all... I am no longer working night shift at the hospital. I am now on "normal people" hours and working in a Neurosurgery clinic. More money, better hours, and much more time to spend time with my sweet husband and cute fur baby Jordie, to do school work, and most importantly blog!

Secondly... My husband and I recently moved and we are absolutely loving our new home! We are closer to both his family and mine. We have much more space here and.... it is sooooo QUIET! Loving it!

So that's enough about me. How is everyone else? I am so excited to be jumping back in and continuing to learn the trick of the trade from the BEST! What better way to do it then attend my very first blog meet up. I am so excited to be meeting some of my favorite bloggers!

 
If you live in the area or don't and just want to make the trip... come on down!! We'd love to have you! Just shoot Jennifer over at First Grade Blue Skies an email at laughinbrunette@hotmail.com and join the par-tay!



12 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait! I sent you an email earlier, but then I remembered your blog on my own, I have been crazy lately with all this professional development...I feel like I am losing my mind! lol
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

lola said...

Thanks for finding my blog! I love yours and am a new follower. :)
Preschool Wonders

Rachel said...

Thanks for visiting me. I'm following you now :)
Rachel
La Señorita Creativa

Paula’s Place said...

Hello - I have been nominated for a Liebster Blog Award and as part of my nomination I have nominated you. Please visit my blog and follow the instructions to be a Liebster Award blogger too!
Paula from Paula’s Place

Clipping Path Service said...

Thank you so much for the detailed article

https://obatsakitgagalginjal.blogspot.com/2019/02/obat-sakit-gagal-ginjal-alami.html said...

thnk u
http://gamat.over-blog.com/obat-tradisional-bronkitis
http://gamat.over-blog.com/obat-tradisional-untuk-usus-buntu

Carol J. Lacy said...



clipping path service
Photo Editing Services
raster to vector conversion service


Thanks for sharing this blog its very informative

Anonymous said...

mmorpg oyunlar
instagram takipci satin al
Tiktok jeton hilesi
tiktok jeton hilesi
SAC EKİMİ ANTALYA
instagram takipci satın al
İnstagram Takipçi Satın Al
Mt2 Pvp Serverler
instagram takipçi satın al

betturkey said...

Success Write content success. Thanks.
deneme bonusu
betmatik
kralbet
betpark
kıbrıs bahis siteleri
canlı poker siteleri
canlı slot siteleri

hacklink said...

Good content. You write beautiful things.
taksi
korsan taksi
sportsbet
hacklink
mrbahis
vbet
sportsbet
mrbahis
vbet

poker siteleri said...

Good text Write good content success. Thank you
tipobet
mobil ödeme bahis
slot siteleri
kibris bahis siteleri
kralbet
betpark
bonus veren siteler
betmatik

yunus said...

fatih
pendik
arnavutköy
bitlis
edirne

2NXSN

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave the link to your own page so that I can visit you too!

TBA
 
Twitter Bird Gadget