Monday, August 6, 2012

Teacher Bag and Teacher's Fashion Linky

One thing that I've been dying to get is a big tote bag that I can use for different things. Something that would be big enough for a carry-on for a weekend flight, a random day trip to Atlanta that my hubby and I take often, and most importantly... to take to my sub jobs with me.

Enter Vera Bradley (she ALWAYS comes through)... I ordered this baby...
Get Carried Away Tote in Viva la Vera

I can't wait until she.. ummm.. it comes in. I love it already!

Also... don't forget I'm hosting my very first linky party!!! Share your teacher style with everyone in my linky entitled "A Teacher's Style". Can't wait to see all of the different styles!!


Click on the picture to go to the linky party!
                                        

3 comments:

Hope Newport said...

Love it! I have been shopping online to see what I can find. I was looking at a few Petunia Picklebottom bags but I am going to have to check these out. I promise to link up soon too. I must aka needed to go shopping for some new work clothes and this is just the incentive that I need

Hope
teachingwhope.blogspot.com

Primary Possibilities said...

We are your newest follower!! I am in love with this birdie following me around. :) Where do I get one for our blog!! I want a chicken! lol!!! Stephanie http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/
Come check us out!!

Mustafa said...

Kanarya Adaları yurtdışı kargo
Kanada yurtdışı kargo
Kamerun yurtdışı kargo
Kamboçya yurtdışı kargo
Jersey yurtdışı kargo

PXXX

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave the link to your own page so that I can visit you too!

TBA
 
Twitter Bird Gadget