I've been searching online for some new trouser pants and dressy shirts that are season-less (is that a word?) and of course some cute dresses and skirts. And then I thought... (lightbulb) Why not just go to the experts?? And what better way to do it than a Linky Party?
I've been brainstorming on this idea for awhile now and since I'm fairly new to the blogging world... I was a little intimidated
Here are the guidelines...
1. Tell me your favorite store(s) that you like to get your "teacher's fashion".
2. What are some of your favorite accessories?
3. What type of shoes do you teach in? (i.e. heels, flats, wedges, etc.)
4. Do you have a "go-to" item in your closet? (i.e. sweater you wear weekly, shoes you wear daily, etc.)
5. Have you ever had a fashion "uh-oh" at school? (i.e. heel broke, button popped off of blouse)
Please feel free to post any cute items, sales, outfits that you have grabbed for this upcoming school year!
1. My favorite stores are:
2. I have always LOVED accessories.. purses being my favorite. But right now my 2 favorites would be my Coach purse and Ralph Lauren sunglasses that my sweet hubby (love that man) bought for me.
|This is it exactly... but VERY close|
3. Since I technically haven't taught yet... I guess I can't really say for sure. I, however, have always been a lover of HEELS!! Like tall heels...
Aren't these gorgeous?? But I know that in reality I will be trading these in for something like this...
or better yet... something like these...
and I am okay with that (I'm sure my feet with thank me later)!! haha
4. My go-to item in my closet is my "Boyfriend" blazer that I purchased from Charlotte Russe.
Looks like these... but its just plain black
5. I haven't had any fashion uh-oh's as a teacher yet... but I remember my senior year of high school we had a bomb threat at our school and they made us evacuate to the football field for hours... in the HOT sun. Remember this is ALABAMA guys... it was HOT!! We were out there for at least 3 hours. I had on my favorite pink flip flops... yeah, well the ol' faithful flip flops let me down that day... because one of them broke!! The strap popped out of the side so I had to stand out there
or sit with a broken flip flop... not to mention walk all the way back to the school once we were able to go back in. Tragedy as a teenager in high school.
It's tax free weekend here in Alabama starting tomorrow so I am hoping to find time to go and snatch up some stylish "teacher" fashion!!
What's your fashion? Grab the button and link up!