Wednesday, May 9, 2012

ATTENTION: Blog Newbie Question!!!!

Hey Everyone! Hope you are all having a great week thus far! I had a question that I have been searching for the answer to near and far... I have searched and searched the internet high and low and no one seems to be giving out the secrets. I decided to come to my "bloggie" friends for answers.

So, as most of you know... I am not a teacher yet, still living the life of a healthcare professional. However, during my time spent of only working three 12 hour shifts a week, I would like to start creating cute things for my (future) classroom. Only problem... I have NO CLUE as to where to even begin. This is where you come in!

What software do you use to create your TPT materials such as classroom decor, theme sets, units, etc. I don't by any means want to steal your ideas, just want to be able to create my own!

Thanks so much!!!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a Mac and use Pages for things I create...it is easy to then convert it to a pdf. Most people that use PC I think create their things in Powerpoint and then save it as a pdf. Hope that helps!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue Skies

Jess said...

Jennifer,
Thanks so much for your reply! Do you create your own graphics as well or do you just find them online?

Darleen Chautin said...

Your blog is so cute! I just got a makeover from Dreamlike Magic too!!! I use microsoft word to make my products for the classroom.
Darleen
Third Grade Love

Jess said...

Darleen,
Thanks so much for your sweet comment! Alicia works wonders over at Dreamlike Magic! Thanks for the info. I am wanting to start purchasing some graphics and clip art and making somethings for my future classroom. Hopefully I can get some good practice in before I grad and actually need them to be half way decent looking. haha.

Jess

Jackie said...

I have a mac, but I still use power point or sometimes word. I wish I could make my own graphics, but...I'm not that talented, so I buy my graphics from different places!

Jackie

Third Grade's A Charm

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave the link to your own page so that I can visit you too!

TBA
 
Twitter Bird Gadget